This calm place, resting and surrounded of greenery will enable you to discover the area with, in the vicinity, of splendid visits and possible walks:
Discover the department of "La Manche":
- family beaches of Carolles and Jullouville (to 20 kms) and Saint Martin de Bréhal (10 min).
- The harbour of Granville (with 25 kms), starting point towards the Chausey islands. You will be able to also benefit from thalassotherapy, massages, school of the back, mud baths.... You will taste seafood, lobsters of Chausey in the many restaurants of the port of Granville, of delicious "crêpes" in small a crêperie very sympatic which one will be able to indicate to you if you wish it.
- Villedieu-les-Poêles (to 30 kms), the city of copper. Visit its foundry of bells and the workshop of copper.
- More in north, in front of Jersey, ports of Carteret, Portbail.
- Boats tour on the marshes of Carentan.
- Then the wild coast of La Hague before Cherbourg and the "Cité de la Mer", dedicated to underwater exploration.
- Many excursions on the Breton coasts (St-Malo - Dinard -Cancale - Dinan - Dol de Bretagne - Fougères - Rennes...)
- Many surrounding markets distributed over various days of the week.
- Walks by bike, by feet, fishes with the shells, the line, etc... -
- You will be to 50 km of the Mont-Saint-Michel, that is to say into three fifteen minutes of road.
- Caen and its "Memorial" are only 1 hour from road.